Create an Employer Account
- Point your web browser to http://seo.harvard.edu/jobs-database and click on the Employer link.
- Click Register or Register and Post Job.
Complete the registration form. Any fields marked * are required.
- When choosing Services check Career Fair if you are interested in attending a job fair in the future.
- Check Resume Book if you want the option to browse through resumes and contact a student.
- Enter the letters/numbers in the image proving you are human and hit submit.
- Your application will be reviewed within one business day.
The Jobs Database is hosted by a third-party service that is outside of Harvard’s web authentication system. Please create a login using your Harvard email address.
Post a Job Opportunity
Click on Create a Job Posting on the right side shortcuts menu.
If multiple people in your office need access to the job posting, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with (1) the name of the department and (2) the names of people who need such access and we’d be glad to activate that feature.