MA Minimum Wage Increase:
Massachusetts minimum wage is $13.50 per hour, effective January 1st, 2021.
2020 W-2s: Review Home Address and Sign Up for Electronic Delivery
- 2020 W-2s will be sent to employees in January 2021. Please review/update your home address in my.harvard.edu to ensure that your 2020 W-2 form is mailed to the correct location. Employees can access their electronic W-2s and enroll in paperless statements via Harvard’s ADP Portal (HarvardKey required).
- Student should update their “physical location” address in my.harvard.edu, whenever there is a country-to-country location change or upon entry into the U.S. The “physical location” address will ensure the student remains in compliance with U.S. tax and immigration laws. It is important to keep your home address up-to-date at my.harvard.edu. This ensures that paper checks (if applicable) are routed properly. All employees are encouraged to enroll in direct deposit to avoid lost checks; employees can set up direct deposit in PeopleSoft (PeopleSoft > Self-Service > My Pay > Direct Deposit).
- Please refer to our COVID-19 Undergraduate and Graduate FAQs for any questions regarding your employment and the COVID-19 disruption
- The Student Employment Office expects that employers will adhere to the Harvard University standards on health and safety. We urge employers to inform themselves on the facts of COVID-19 and to practice good personal hygiene, social distancing, and other CDC-recommended measures to lower risk of transmission. Please find further details about University guidelines here.
- Given the COVID-19 pandemic, email phishing and job scams may be on the rise. Please always be vigilant and use best judgment when responding to any job posting in the SEO Jobs Database or any other job-search databases. Never send/transfer/wire money to a potential employer.
- To learn more about job scams, please visit the Federal Trade Commissions website.
FEDERAL WORK STUDY UPDATES
Spring 2020-2021 FWSP Dates
Sunday, January 24th, 2021 - Saturday, May 15th, 2021.
- If you are a member of the Harvard community who is interested in applying for DACA, or who have questions about your existing DACA or TPS status, please contact the Harvard Representation Initiative for a free consultation with an immigration attorney. To make an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-495-6648.
STUDENT EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
In recognition of their invaluable contributions to our community, we are pleased to announce that the Harvard Undergraduate Student Employee of the Year is Mariana Kessler ‘20, and the Harvard Graduate Student Employee of the Year is Nicole Black-Pettit of SEAS!