Do I have to file a Federal Tax Return?

Generally, you must file a Federal income tax return if you receive a specified minimum amount of gross income for the calendar year. For up to date information on filing a federal tax return, please visit the Student Financial Services website

Please note: Harvard as an institution does not advise on any personal income tax requirements or issues. Use of any information from this site or any other web site referred to is for general information only and does not represent personal tax advice either express or implied. You are encouraged to seek professional tax advice for personal income tax questions and assistance.