Summer FWSP - Federal Work Study Program (FWSP) Dates
Now Accepting RefCards for Summer 2016 term
May 16th - August 27th.
Undergrads: Eligibility for Summer FWSP is dependent on a student’s FWSP eligibility for the following school year. This means that students must submit their financial aid application, including the FAFSA form, by the deadline published on the Griffin Financial Aid Office website. To expedite the processing of the application, students must also complete a brief summer FWSP application(undergraduates only).
Graduate students should inquire with their school's financial aid office.
Academic Year - Federal Work Study Program (FWSP) Dates
Monday, August 31, 2015 - Saturday, May 14, 2016
Not sure if you are eligible for the Federal Work Study Program? If you are an undergraduate you can check at my.harvard.edu. Graduate students should inquire with their school's financial aid office.
Harvard Administrators and Student Hiring Managers
Do you have questions about how to hire and administer payroll for a Federal Work Study eligible student? The SEO can help! Navigate over to our Administering FWSP at Harvard page where you can learn:
- The A-Z work study hiring and administration process.
- How to use the PeopleSoft quick-hire module to hire a work study student.
- How to add a Supplemental Rate in case you want to pay in excess of the work study wage rate.
- How to register a student position with the SEO.
- Work Study object codes and percentage splits.