Academic Year - Federal Work Study Program (FWSP) Dates
Monday, August 31, 2015 - Saturday, May 14, 2016
Not sure if you are eligible for the Federal Work Study Program? If you are an undergraduate you can check at my.harvard.edu. Graduate students should inquire with their school's financial aid office.
Harvard Administrators and Student Hiring Managers
Do you have questions about how to hire and administer payroll for a Federal Work Study eligible student? The SEO can help! Navigate over to our Administering FWSP at Harvard page where you can learn:
- The A-Z work study hiring and administration process.
- How to use the PeopleSoft quick-hire module to hire a work study student.
- How to add a Supplemental Rate in case you want to pay in excess of the work study wage rate.
- How to register a student position with the SEO.
- Work Study object codes and percentage splits.