How do I find out if a student is Federal Work Study Eligible?

The easiest way is to submit a job referal card for the student. You would then receive an email from the SEO specifying whether the student is eligible or not.

Undergraduates can check at by reviewing their financial aid award letter. The line item would look as so: Term Time Work Expectation (Work Study).

Graduate students should inquire with their school's financial aid office.